Monday, January 18, 2016

1/18/2016: For January, buy a Language Arts book and select an additional item FREE!


I hope that you have been enjoying 2016 so far!  

During the month of January, for each one of the new language arts books you purchase (Leaping into Language Arts series for grades 1 – 5), you can select an additional item of your choice FREE from my TpT store at https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Sue-Peterson-3911   

After your purchase of the language arts book is made, send to me your name, email address, the grade level(s) of the language arts book(s) purchased and the TITLE(s) OF THE ITEM YOU WOULD LIKE FREE. 

Send to my personal email at: foxvalleytutor@gmail.com   I will mail out your FREE item(s) ASAP. 

Thank you for your purchase(s)!



No comments:

Post a Comment