Monday, March 9, 2015

3/9/2015: Thank you for your feedback!

Thank you to those of you who have tried out my books with your class and have shared such positive feedback on my Teachers Pay Teachers site!

Recent feedback includes a response "President's Day: First Grade Leveled Book - Level C": “This was perfect for President's Day!”

Also, a comment by a first grade teacher regarding "Actions of a Brave Six-Year Old, Ruby Bridges":

WOW! I believe I have almost everyone of your products on my wish list after discovering your store! I purchased this product along with the Thomas Edison packet for my first graders. We just wrapped up our unit on American Contributors and several of my girls fell in love with the story of Ruby Bridges. Even though this is a 3rd grade level my entire class begged for their own Ruby Bridges packet after seeing a copy. So, thank you for providing me with a resource that I could use for several lessons!!! Thank you for all of your amazing products!

Thank you again for taking the time to visit my blog and to try out my books, I hope that you all continue to enjoy sharing them with your students!



No comments:

Post a Comment