Thursday, February 6, 2014

2/6/2014 It is almost President's Day!

We are almost into the second full week of February, which means that President’s Day is fast approaching!  Although officially this holiday is George Washington’s Birthday, it has become commonly known and celebrated as President’s Day.  President’s Day honors the birthdays of George Washington, on February 22nd, and Abraham Lincoln, on February 12th, and the lives of all 44 American Presidents.


Your students can enjoy learning more about President’s in my President's Day first-grade Level C reader. Your class can learn about this holiday, as well as other subjects including pets, the weather, magnets, and maps in my First Grade Pre-Primer Leveled Books: Level C - Set 2.



The books are grouped into various collections. This set includes 10 first grade pre-primer level C books: The Classroom Pet, Fun Sandwiches, Weather Station, President’s Day, Weather, A Metal Magnet, The 4th of July, Be F-I-T!, Do Not Lie, A Map and a Globe.
The companion Level C - Set 1 includes: On the Farm, The Nut Cookies, In My Bedroom, A Letter to My Brother, Grandma’s Puppy, Fall Leaves, Vacation; Water A Liquid, A Solid, A Gas; Don’t, Feelings About School. First grade levels include letters C, D, E, F, G, H and I, in total there are 140 titles.  I hope that you may take the time to check out some of my leveled readers in your own classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment